Microfiber Towels & Applicators
Microfiber is a special weave of materials designed to help you safely grab and collect particles with virtually no lint. Use on paint, glass, leather, plastic, vinyl and more! Microfiber is the backbone to quality detailing. Use a microfiber safe detergent to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent! To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with a microfiber safe detergent and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.